For laboratories receiving olfactory analysis requests, Osmotech offers support for the rental / purchase of odour sampling equipment and the performance of chemical and olfactometric analyses of gaseous samples.
- Supply of odour sampling tools;
- Assistance in sampling odour emissions ;
Chemical and sensory testing
- Odour concentration testing and hedonic tone assessment;
- Chemical analysis of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs);
- Identification and characterization of odorous Volatile Organic Compounds;
- Identification of odorous compounds via gas chromatography-mass spectrometry/olfactometry (GC-MS/O)
- Odour impact monitoring using IOMS instrumental odour monitoring systems;
- Environmental air monitoring with portable olfactometers and qualified odour assessors;
- Environmental air monitoring to identify odour sources and confirm dispersion modelling results;
Osmotech provides training and research in the field of odour sampling, analysis and assessment of odour emissions.